Start Date MayJuneJuly
Duration 1-3 Months
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
An international company, specialized in apartment rentals and based in Lisbon, is looking for an intern for the summer 2020. The student will join one of these teams as an intern depending on his profile:
- Booking Team – Assist customers during the booking process, liaise with other teams to find solutions, identify and escalate priority issues; find space for customers whose initial booking has been cancelled.
- Customer Experience Team – Manage issues between owners and customers; help customers resolve post-booking issues and prevent potential complaints and cancellations; your main task will be to provide the best possible solution. To do this, you will need to have a thorough knowledge of our working methods and procedures.
- Owners Success Team – Generate and update property availability through telephone contacts with our clients; you will remind owners of bookings to be accepted; you will add new offers on existing properties and help to complete them if necessary; you will coordinate all communication with owners, if they require further assistance, redirecting them to the right colleague.
- 350-450€ per month + 150€ for a meal allowance + variable bonus
- Internship contract with a duration from 8 to 16 weeks
- From May to September
- English (fluent) and/or: French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Spanish